[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:07:12 UTC 2017

I really think the reaction to the word f*ck is a generational one.  I
really wish people would not say it and I let myself think that the use
reflects a lack of imagination and intelligence.  I think maybe people who
use the word are striving to call attention to what they have to say.  I do
hope it works for them, but my reaction is  to shut down and try to ignore
my own discomfort with the word.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan