[Magdalen] Song of Mary

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:34:45 UTC 2017

The use of lay ministers to give both kinds of elements at the service can
speed things up quite a bit.  Just because something takes a long time does
not make that a good thing.

My parish is a tiny one, so our rector can give everybody the wafer and it
really doesn't take much time because of the small group present. If we can
send a lay minister to a home with both kinds of elements, there's no
reason it can't be done at the regular service.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford