[Magdalen] Sharon Counselman

Robert Counselman bob.counselman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:44:45 UTC 2017

Thank you all for your prayers.  I'm still here on the list, but as usual
don't post very often and only read the list about once a week.  Still
settling into Texas after a long time in the NY/NJ area, but doing well.
As many of you know, its a huge adjustment after 46 years of marriage, but
at least I have our youngest son and his family nearby and lots of people
at the parish who are staying close by.  Thank you all for your prayers,
however, as this list has always been a great support and I treasure you
all.

Bob

--
Fr. Robert L Counselman