[Magdalen] No mail

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 15:51:07 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/25/2017 9:17:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kristin at verumsolum.com writes:

. My  only workarounds so far are withdrawal and using foreign media
(BBC, CBC,  etc) instead of domestic. I still get the high(?) points of
US political  news, but without the need to hear every reaction in quite
so much detail  nor with the need to be bipartisan (since their audiences
are not US  voters).>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I get plenty of reassurance from the evening fare of MSNBC which will
serve up solid news for four hours or so weeknights.

When the august USA "paper of record," the New York Times, starts to
call Trump a liar, it leads me to understand I'm not the only one  feeling
that way.

David S.