[Magdalen] No mail

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed Jan 25 15:53:14 UTC 2017

On 1/25/17 8:03 AM, Louise Laughton wrote:
> Still only a couple of list items. Are other people receiving mail?

I have seven items from the 24th remaining in my Magdalen folder,
including your test, which I did not delete because I was going to reply
to it, and might need to refer back.  There is a lot of stuff from days
earlier that I didn't even read, but just left for later because I got
to the point that I couldn't emotionally stand the vast majority of the
politics.  I stuck my head up, without a disgusting, obscene pussy hat,
thinking that it might be over, and your test was something that I could
reply to.  I have four items in the folder, including this to which I'm
replying, from the 25th, today.  I think I'm going to exit the folder
again for a while.  When I'm actually reading it, there are a number of
types of post that I automatically delete, simply because they're not
important to me at all (politics is important, if emotionally upsetting)
so I don't know how many came in.

If you're referring to other mail, I've been getting lots in my inbox
from other places/people, including at least a dozen a day of
Portuguese-language spam that I can't even read.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net