[Magdalen] Shell-shocked

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 16:07:52 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/26/2017 9:53:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

I'm  ashamed to be on the same continent with him, let alone a citizen
of the  country he's president of. When will this nightmare

I think there's probably a lot of Schadenfreude in many foreign
countries.  It's like seeing the muscular, giant wrestling  champion
pinned down for the count.

The USA has been riding so high, at least power-wise since
the end of WW-2 in 1945, that some bumps are bound to happen.

Aren't we due for a sort of "Pax Romanum?"

David Strang.