[Magdalen] Where is the Episcopal Church?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:38:28 UTC 2017

It's been puzzling to me that there hasn't been one word on here about the awful edict regarding Muslim immigrants and others, including US citizens and green card holders who had the misfortune to be out of the country last Friday and now can't get back in.
But there also hasn't  been anything from TEC, not even from Curry. A few bishops have spoken out, including ours, which is something of a welcome surprise. He even said it might have to be a matter of doing civil disobedience--a real surprise!
At any rate, our diocesan convention this weekend was a pretty somber affair as this travesty unfolded. Maybe everyone is still in a state of shock...