[Magdalen] Where is the Episcopal Church?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:10:42 UTC 2017

Well, it isn't much, but St. James, Hyde Park, has a yard sign program.
The sturdy sign with wire stand to plant in your front yard reads:

"LOVE
    YOUR
        NEIGHBOR
(EVERYONE'S YOUR NEIGHBOR!)"

There is a picture on the web site of our rector with the sign.  He made
100 of them, and I think most of them have been taken.  there's one in our
front yard. Nobody has bothered it so far.... It is found in the slide show
at the top of the web page. If you are looking at the picture of the
outside of the church, scroll to the LEFT.

http://www.stjameshydepark.org/

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford