[Magdalen] New York Times op-ed piece

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:09:38 UTC 2017

I was, of course, quoting the Charles Blow piece.  But it's clear that on a
short term basis, his tweets are designed to distract from the actual
policy he is putting into place.  And his history as a "businessman"
indicates he uses a wearing down strategy, only using lawsuits,
bankruptcies and similar tactics, perhaps learned from Roy Cohn.

Eleanor