[Magdalen] Repeal without reform?Congress decides to repeeal the ACA

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 17:32:50 UTC 2017

But the bill under consideration isn't just for repeal, is it? That's why
it's not getting anywhere.  If they enact a bill just to repeal, could that
take effect immediately?  I guess that was my real question.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*