[Magdalen] Fourth of July Fireworks.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Jul 5 21:04:56 UTC 2017

My darling Clementine is still a little traumatized from the fireworks; the
illegal backyard ones were still going off at one am. I noticed that the
Army song was sung, "...the Army keeps rolling along," instead of "the
cassions." Is this an example of dumbing down?

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY