[Magdalen] Full Communion with the USA Methodists?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 19:49:32 UTC 2017

In a message dated 7/9/2017 1:42:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

See  http://anglicansonline.org/resources/essays/misc/broken_gift.html
and  http://anglicansonline.org/resources/essays/misc/civility.html which
was  written in  response.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for these messages.

I am a little amused at the apparent problem of grape juice vs. grape
wine.  I once had the duty of setting up for the quarterly communion
service
at my hometown Methodist church, and I must confess that I spiked
the grape juice that was used in these liturgies.

I didn't put enough wine into the mix to cause suspicion.  Maybe
they could just do the same to solve the problem :-).

David S.