[Magdalen] Corporal upkeep

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 23:57:36 UTC 2017

Dear ones,

In an attempt to address the recent physical unpleasantness - atrial
fibrillation exacerbated by pulmonary embolism - I go in for a cardiac
ablation early Wednesday morning July 12. Everything starts in
Charlottesville at 06:45 - a bit of a drive even at that hour!

I am scheduled to be in the hospital for the procedure and observation
for at least 24 hours. Daughter Samantha has been "volunteered" to
stay with me (a requirement for the procedure is to have someone
present). Another mini-adventure of the medical kind.

Of your mercy, I would appreciate your prayers.

Many thanks,

Cady