[Magdalen] Corporal upkeep

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 00:17:43 UTC 2017

Prayers for you, for volunteer Samantha, and for your medical team.

I had to look up "cardiac ablation".  This is what Wikipedia says:
*Catheter ablation* is an minimally-invasive procedure
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimally-invasive_procedures> used to
remove or terminate a faulty electrical pathway from sections of the hearts
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart> of those who are prone to
developing cardiac
arrhythmias <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_arrhythmia> such as atrial
fibrillation <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrial_fibrillation>, atrial
flutter <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrial_flutter>, supraventricular
tachycardias <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supraventricular_tachycardia> (SVT)
and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff-Parkinson-White_syndrome>. If not
controlled, arrhythmias increase the risk of ventricular fibrillation
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventricular_fibrillation> and sudden cardiac
arrest <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_arrest>. The procedure can be
classified by energy source: radiofrequency ablation
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiofrequency_ablation> and cryoablation
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryoablation>.

Eleanor