[Magdalen] Jesus can only reveal hinself in wheat.... ???

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Tue Jul 11 21:48:05 UTC 2017

A friend from too many years ago was at a convent for a retreat.  While there she was invited to work with the nuns making communion wafers.  When she asked what they did with the remainders after they’d stamped out the wafers, she was told that they use it to feed the fish.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net