[Magdalen] Jesus can only reveal hinself in wheat.... ???

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 16:13:51 UTC 2017

This discussion reminds me of an experience my first Episcopal rector
related: he's a strong believer that baptized children should not remember
a time when they were not allowed to receive Holy Communion. So after
starting work at his first parish, he wanted to make sure his young son was
able to receive the Sacrament in both kinds (apparently where they were
before gave children just the host and not the chalice, or maybe required
confirmation first, or something). His son took his first sip of the
Precious Blood and then exclaimed, "BLECCH! Tastes like WHISKEY!"

Whereupon I'm sure everyone wondered how he knew!

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA