[Magdalen] And the rent increase is...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:10:27 UTC 2017

LOL. At one point in time my brother and I were planning to build on a
piece of beach property our mother had owned. We wanted to go solar.

I don't remember the architect's name, but I sure remember the fights. The
guy was both a princess and a bully. Never again. Never, never again.
-M, happy hermit crab, adapting to other people's shells

PS: rare is the condo these days that doesn't contain a w/d combo. We
certainly have one.