[Magdalen] Fourth of July Fireworks.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 14:16:58 UTC 2017

I am a little late on this because for some reason several Maggie emails
did not come to me til today.
It's interesting how the US military has honored its traditional by taking
old music with lyrics tying it to one era and simply fitting the familiar
and revered music with new and relevant words.

http://www.music.army.mil/music/armysong/

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford