[Magdalen] And the rent increase is...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 16:31:03 UTC 2017

I used to not mind doing laundry. Now I hate it. It depends on what the
laundering and drying-folding situation is. When my kids were little and we
had a clothesline I loved hanging out the wash in the summer, especially
the sheets. Nothing like the smell of sun-dried sheets on the bed! Also,
for awhile I used cloth diapers, and not much better for the little one's
behind than sun-dried diapers. Not so great in winter, though. We have a
clothesline here but I can't use it because of the mess from the trees. and
the setup in the laundry room precludes any proper folding, so that has to
be done upstairs. Ugh.