[Magdalen] Jury Duty Anyone?

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 17:00:58 UTC 2017

Horrifying. Since people don't have any choice about doing jury duty, it
seems a travesty and a crime in itself to expose them to danger and abuse.

Surely deliberations of juries are confidential?

Especially in today's world where people can track you down and create a
living hell with social media, this is totally wrong and might constitute a
reason for people to refuse jury duty - I would (though we don't have
juries here)

Sally D