[Magdalen] Full Communion with the USA Methodists?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 19:05:35 UTC 2017

Unless there is only about one swallow left, I have never consumed the
leftover wine. I leave that to others or to the altar guild's pouring it on
the ground or down the piscina (sp?) if there is one. I was horrified at
one church where I supplied to discover that they were pouring it back into
the bottle. The leftover wine in the chalice, I mean--not the cruet.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*