[Magdalen] Jesus can only reveal hinself in wheat.... ???

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 21:24:08 UTC 2017

I recall reading an article that discussed the question of whether the last
supper was a seder. Whichver way I guess this article has been around for a
few years.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/was-jesus-last-supper-a-seder/

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford