[Magdalen] Full Communion with the USA Methodists?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 21:33:36 UTC 2017

Perhaps the more conservative Black congregations can join with the other
Methodists when the AME and AME-Z folks join (like they all agree they
should, except for the leaders, some of whom would have to step aside, and
oh no, can't do that). The rift is a real shame; they are good people.

I'm not really in the loop with the AME/Z+/- folks, so maybe they are too
liberal for the conservative Methodists as well.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford