[Magdalen] Jesus can only reveal hinself in wheat.... ???

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 01:42:52 UTC 2017

Herbert is quite a remarkable poet. A member of a choir I was in used to
enjoy setting Herbert. Produced some very good work.

Relating to a different thread here, I wonder if Herbert's poetry would be
improved by "OP". Not sure when he was, and whether anyone could even
approximate such "OP" for his verse. I find the sound of the "OP"
fascinating.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford