[Magdalen] Jesus can only reveal hinself in wheat.... ???

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 17:29:27 UTC 2017

old pronunciation. Or is it original pronunciation. It matters not a jot,
since it is the same thing.

I was relating to another thread about the work in restoring the old or
original pronunciation to Shakespeare's plays. I assumed everyone was also
interested in that thread. My mistake.

The staging of Shakespeare's plays in OP brings out rhymes and puns not
visible in the foreign tongue of modern English, as I'm sure you're aware.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford