[Magdalen] Christmas musings...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 00:58:06 UTC 2017

Ah... I remember having to schedule LEMs for this set-up - the first year we
had our 3 Sunday morning services as usual for Advent 4, and then the 6pm,
8pm, 10:30 pm Christmas services + 10am Christmas morning. The *next* cycle
when this occurred we had one 9am Sunday service for Advent 4 and the same
compliment of Sunday evening/Christmas eve/ Christmas morning.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel