[Magdalen] Further musings...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:42:58 UTC 2017

Speaking as a former church music director, I can only say that flexibility
in this position is highly desirable! Sounds as if you're on the right
track there...
Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*