[Magdalen] Older and Bolder?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 15:46:03 UTC 2017

I had a call out of the blue last night from a medical school
classmate - UW Medical School Class of 1962.  He was  not
especially close during the course of medical school, but  he
apparently has a strong interest in the Class of '62, and  has
been calling and even visiting classmembers.  Mind you, we  are
all now 80 to 90 years of age, and some of us aren't  anymore.

In any case we had a long chat covering most remaining  classmembers
(about 60 out of an original 100).  It was mostly much fun,  though he
did relate visiting the top student in our class, who remained in  Madison
as a cardiologist.  My caller classmate discovered that this top  student
had become essentially a white supremacist, and every other word  out
of him was a racial or ethnic slur.  How sad.

We don't all age gracefully!

David S.