[Magdalen] Older and Bolder?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 1 17:50:40 UTC 2017

>>>We don't all age gracefully!<<<

I find I'm doing it rather badly (in my estimation).  Maybe I'll snap out of it.

On a related note (I think), my boy smiles at how I've revived my record-playing.  I've got four functional phonographs that get used regularly depending on the particular disc in question at any given time.  Even magnetic tape is experiencing a resurrection.  1s and 0s just don't thrill me these days.

(And quite glad am I that several years ago I bought a truckload of soft-tone steel needles for my wind-up.)