[Magdalen] Paris accord

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 1 20:30:22 UTC 2017

>>>I wonder if there's any chance he could be impeached before this actually takes effect...<<<

No matter the timeframe of any of its moving parts, considering how it's not a "top-down" affair like NATO (meaning, in the Accord each component nation merely contributes what it wants to to the project, with no interference from others), I imagine at any given time we would be welcomed back into the fold.

I suspect the wound will be healed no later than, say, 2020.