[Magdalen] It was 50 years ago today ...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 02:05:31 UTC 2017

I got my copy 46 years ago...
Lynn

On Jun 1, 2017, at 8:56 PM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> wrote:

I never owned a copy till I bought the CD. My brother had all the Beatles
albums and we both had tape recorders (reel-to-reel, of course) so we
seldom bought the same things, just recorded everything of each other's
that we liked. I'm sure I must still have my tape of Sgt. Pepper's
somewhere, but I know where the CD is and it's already ripped to my
computer and is therefore on my phone and iPad as well. How little we
suspected the way our music listening would change in half a century.

--

Christopher Hart