[Magdalen] It was 50 years ago today ...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 2 02:15:01 UTC 2017

My late brother used to have EVERYTHING on LP from those days.  And I mean EVERYTHING.  He was by no means fixated; he just knew what to buy.  Beatles (complete), Grateful Dead, CCR, Herman's Hermits, etc.  I would listen to it all, but not get much out of it.  Much, much later he gave them all to his eldest son.  I've lost all contact with him, so I can only hope if doesn't still own them, he at least passed them on to worthy folk.