[Magdalen] Paris Accord /Fwd: I belong

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 15:04:25 UTC 2017

In a message dated 6/2/2017 8:34:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

It is my  hope that our country may surprise the world and many companies
will  continue to operate under the tenants of the Paris accord.

It was amazing that the French Prime Minister, Macron, gave a
speech aimed at the USA in ENGLISH!

The French are very proud of their language, and so this oral open
letter was remarkable in that he had broken through that tradition
and recognized the best way to communicate with Americans is
via English.

It's also remarkable that he so fluent in English.

Can you picture Trump giving a speech in French?

David S.