[Magdalen] prophecy/prophesy

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 19:03:24 UTC 2017

... familiar with the 2 different pronunciations and have also heard those who are not aware. I  remember hearing Isaiah's name pronounced by a newly minted deacon and read in a verse where the often mispronounced other word also appeared and they both rhymed!! ... my first time hearing the prophet's name pronounced like that. Still don't particularly care for that version although I have heard it since.
Lynn