[Magdalen] TBTG

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:21:53 UTC 2017

It sounds like a medication reaction, Allan. Just as older humans often do
not tolerate the same amounts or types of medication they did when they
were young, so with older animals. Joey is now quite an elderly dog, even
for a toy poodle, and probably does not need as much sedative as he used
to, or perhaps needs a different type. Is his groomer associated with his
vet, or separate? Perhaps you also might ask the vet.

I'm glad Joey is still with you. Lady Pugsley was such a comfort to both my
parents in their last years.