[Magdalen] TBTG

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 00:12:05 UTC 2017

Thanks for the update, Allan. Glad to hear that you all are managing so well. I agree with Jay. If you weren't present when the sedative was administered, how can you tell that the handler didn't try an extra dose of sedative if Joey wasn't behaving the same as usual?
Regards
Lesley de Voil

Sent from my iPad