[Magdalen] Chittister column

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 04:08:19 UTC 2017

I'm sure she does, Judy, and I imagine she shakes her head over it. She was the first Roman Catholic I heard making the statement that many people who call themselves "pro life" are merely "pro birth," because they have no concern for the children or programs to support them or the mothers once they're born.