[Magdalen] Fachwerk.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 15:45:24 UTC 2017

I fell in love with medieval half-timbering construction
when I lived in Germany in the 1960's.  It's been an enduring
attraction, and I never seem to tire of finding collections of
these buildings, mostly in small towns in Germany, but also
in France and England.

At one time, when I had more time on my hands, I built some
150 half-timbered buildings from HO German model railroad kits,
and had these displayed in my consultation room office at the
local VA where this medieval  "town" was much loved by  patients..

Then there was another VA inspection coming, and all this had to be
put away out of sight.  This was about 15 years ago.  I am  now
having great fun unpacking the buildings, which appear like some  long
lost friends.

What fun in my old age!

David S.