[Magdalen] Fachwerk.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Jun 7 16:07:21 UTC 2017

David, having recently moved into my own apartment after 3 years of living
with unpacked boxes of beloved belongings, I agree that it's so much fun to
unpack old beloveds and to think about where they might go now.  I had an
old type try that I hung to display Red Rose Tea animals and other
miniatures; it has been hung in my new entryway, and I love seeing all
those tiny figures again!  Same with some of my artwork that sat in the
attic since my move from Tennessee.  Even though I haven't hung it all yet,
I have it leaning against the appropriate walls, ready at some point to
hang.  And I found a good size Charles Burchfield print out by the
recycling bin, and it has pride of place on my living room wall.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu