[Magdalen] prophecy/prophesy

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 02:33:30 UTC 2017

Within my near acquaintance are three women who each spell their name Jeanne. One pronounces it Gene, one pronounces it Zhawn, and one pronounces it zha-NAY.

Such is south Louisiana, where when asked if my name is Joan, or Joanne, I respond, "No, J-o, pronounced J-e-a-u-x" and, they get it.

Peace,
Jeaux