[Magdalen] Comey testifying

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 00:50:40 UTC 2017

Grace -- impeachment by the House of Representatives does not remove the
President from office.  But it sets up a trial in the Senate.  As a result
of conviction by the Senate, the President is removed from office.

Impeachment clauses in the Constitution:
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/tocs/a1_2_5.html

Eleanor