[Magdalen] Clergy-musician dispute redux.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:11:50 UTC 2017

Well, now that's just silly, Grace! Advent is Advent, after all! What the
actual heck did they expect? If they wanted Christmas carols they should
have gone to a Baptist church where they don't know what Advent is! /s
 (Advent is actually one of my very favorite seasons and has some of the
best music, especially in the Lutheran church.)