[Magdalen] Prescription shift

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 05:19:11 UTC 2017

I flew down to Naples, Florida to clean up my parents' condo, and when I
got there, realized I forgot to pack my meds.  I went to a local druggist
and explained my situation. They called my pharmacy and got my
prescriptions and then filled them all.
However, when I got back, all of my prescriptions were marked as
terminated, stating that I had switched to another pharmacy.  Fortunately
it didn't take much to get things right again.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford