[Magdalen] The Adoration Corpus Cristi

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 18:40:53 UTC 2017

In a message dated 6/15/2017 1:14:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

They're  probably graduating from high school this week. :)

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017  at 11:50 AM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen
<magdalen at herberthouse.org>  wrote:
> What happened to the little girls scattering rose petals  before

I always feel sorry for the guys (yes, they always seem to be male)
walking backward incensing the Sacrament.  I'd be a afraid of
getting dizzy.

Then there was the thurifer that lost control of the thurible which  then
struck the edge of a pew at Evanston, illinois' cavernous Saint  Luke's
Episcopal Church.  Luckily no one was burned by the flying  coals.

David S.