[Magdalen] Heisse Himbeeren.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 20 01:56:51 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

There is a very good Polish store out of Hamtramck with a second store somewhere else in Michigan.
I imagine they would stock that sauce or special order it. I forget the name of it, but I get their monthly online notices. I can forward you the link if you wish unless you already know the store.

I have ordered their mushroom borsch and other delicacies.

Joe