[Magdalen] Heisse Himbeeren.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 02:25:15 UTC 2017

I wonder whether that's the same as the raspberry syrup often added to
Berliner Weisse beer (in Berlin)? During my high-school German class's 1977
trip, we found it went very well with pizza. :) Other syrups sometimes used
were Kirsch (cherry) and Waldmeister (woodruff, whatever that is).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berliner_Weisse

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA