[Magdalen] A question for you... I am curious...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jun 21 03:19:59 UTC 2017

In a message dated 6/20/2017 11:00:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

two I  was sniffling away... I must be allergic to  that!!

However, there is the well known pan-Anglican intolerance
of incense.  They've done experiments with thurible and
boat with real incense but no coals, and some in the
congregations still went into the hyper-sniffles.

Maybe you've already caught that!

This is not to say incense cannot be overdone, but only to
show that a lot of reaction to it is deep-rooted Protestant
intrinsic distrust of "fancy" liturgy.

David S.