[Magdalen] A question for you... I am curious...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 04:39:26 UTC 2017

... ah (said with a W C Field's accent) reminds me of the priest  who loved
to use incense -  after moving to a new parish he would always do a trial
run with the censor using dry ice to flush out the 'pretenders'* : )

*those claiming allergies
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass