[Magdalen] A question for you... I am curious...

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 03:27:13 UTC 2017

The types of incense that mix in floral bits are bad for the allergic. And
if the coals are still smoking when the thurible is brought into the church
(rather than glowing red-hot inside and covered with white ash), that's bad
for everyone. Hot, no-longer-smoking coals and pure frankincense are the
best. Various blends are used at our church and I wish we'd just stick with
plain frankincense. I'm supposed to be trained as a thurifer and I don't
really want to. Everyone needn't do everything.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA