[Magdalen] Eternal Father, Strong to Save

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 19:58:45 UTC 2017

My Dad got down the Icon of Mother Seaton from the shelf and set her on my
prayer table. He then lit a candle.
He also said that heads should roll on both Ships. He served on a Destroyer
and would have ended up in the drink if he had been at his duty station at
the time.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
John Robison Asc. Episcopal Carmel St Teresa

Check out my online Book Shop:  http://astore.amazon.com/friarsrumi-20

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic
uninterestingness as an intellectual position." - John Updike

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers